This is to state that by using our website you voluntarily authorising us to use your personal data / professional information that is not limited to (contact, address, email, photos, professional information etc). as per the policies and practices stated herein through this page. You also affirm us with your voluntary confirmation on following statements stated below.
“I have read through the privacy statement of this website thoroughly and I completely understand it usage and policies and their practises as to how my data will be used. And I am complete aware and authorise it” .
How do we collect the information from you :::
- Contact information such as : email address, phone number, mobile, name
- Professional information such as resume with your professional details ,
- The information that are furnished with us during your registration with us
- Information that may be imported from another external or outside-source(would mean anything outside the capacity of Jobbo.in)
- Information pertaining to gender, ethnicity, nationality might be as well needed by some employees as per their requirement , in such need for an information the above mentioned details call also be collected.
- Information about the company name, the address of your company, the logo of your company in case if you are an employer.
We do not collect sensitive and private information :::
We consider certain information very sensitive and personal to every individual and we do not tend to collect such information from anyone. and strictly adhere by this principle , A few such information are as stated below.
Such as your password that you may use to login into our portal / website / application. You password are directly handled by the database and is not accessible by any member or official member of jobbo. Unless and until such request is raised by a legal authority to furnish it, we do not try to fetch them.
We do not collect any financial information, or Bank Account details, Credit Card information or Debit Card information, Bank Account Information. Biometric information such as figure prints, facial patterns or voices. DNA . Any information that can may be considered sensitive by nature are strictly out of our collection list.
If you choose to log in by a social media login button such as facebook, linkedin, google etc. We may import some information that you decide to share with us which we will be using to make a part of your profile. Since Jobbo is an application/ website designed for the idea of sharing information between people over our platform, wherein one is able to contact you for business or official reasons. Jobbo furnishes certain information of our users to the public to see their information through which the basic idea of seeking a job or finding an employee is met. Therefore this would be a basic requirement for us to keep your information public to serve the purpose of our website. In both the cases of find am employee or an employer and at the same time to meet your own purpose for what you chose to be with us, furnishing your information shall be core to this idea and shall be its default behaviour. This information is also made public to user on internet that do not hold an account with us to expand the capabilities of your reach through our advertisement.
However you can control the privacy at any point in time by controlling the privacy of your account. You you may complete hide your profile when you are not in search of job as a candidate. You can also choose to delete the information which you do not want to be visible to others or keep fields blank so that it is not available for one to see it.
What information is generally collected from you :::
Know what information is generally collected while you use our website/ application. The collected information includes .
- The profiles you viewed, the companies you search for, the companies you follow, contacted
- The jobs you search for, the jobs you apply to, what profiles you view
- Information on your computer’s IP Address, you ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Browser used, the device used for connecting to our portal
- The resumes downloaded, the files viewed that may include the HTML pages , graphic, etc.
- your operating system, timestamps, and click stream data .
- We collect information from you passively
- We may use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties for example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
These collected information about you is cross verified with your personal data by is us to ensure that account is not misused by any one else other than you and help us to prevent any fraudulent usage of your account by anyone other than you to a larger extend.
How we use the data collected from you :::
The data collected from you is largely used by us in improving our services. They are used for studying and researching purposes as well as they help us improving our services and can help us further enhance our user experience to the next level in our efforts to meet our future contingencies. These data also helps us understand were we stand in our services to you and also helps us enhance and improve areas that needs improvements in various levels.
While you start using our services and with respect to the agreement that you confirm while creating a personal account or an account for your company you confirm your voluntary affirmation for us to use your data mentioned in privacy & policy page and also affirm to the fact that you will agree to our terms & conditions stated therein in on website.
- Enabling you to provide your information both personal and professional and enabling you to apply for job openings of your proffered choice to any employer on our portal and to get in touch with them through messaging, or by contacting them via the preferred contacts provided herein by the recruiter. Only registered member shall be able to view the contact details of both the parties ie : employer’s or candidate’s. Therefore in order to view the contact of your preferred employer or the candidate one must become a registered member. Some information are made available to non-registered users too to expand your visibility to be noticed my employers and candidates outside the membership but not all information is furnished to them to contact you by any mean.
- We enable you to search for jobs and even share it to your friends and family through many social media platforms such as whatsup , linkedin, facebook etc.
- We enable you to apply for jobs, contact the employer for the job
- Your profile and uploaded resume is visible to all employers and they contact you directly by means of contact information you have furnished on your profile.
- To provide your interest and your interest to job posting to employers
- We also provide placement services where in we help candidates find their preferred jobs and help employers find their preferred candidate at the same time.
- We enable a platform for both the candidates and the employers at the same to advertise themselves through our portal and enable each of you to contact one another in their efforts to find a candidate to to fill up there vacancy for a job opening.
Use for Marketing purposes :::
- You information is used to intimate you of any possible opportunity or opening for a job that you are looking for.
- You information is used to send you the most relevant information on your job search or employee search by us.
- You information help us to intimate you of any new offers or services offered by us.
- You information is used to intimate you of any contests or lucky draws conducted by us to and to keep you informed of the same. And is also used to conduct surveys.
- We also use your information to send you newsletters, job alerts, career advice or any other marketing communications .
Use and Disclosure of information :::
Jobbo’s basic ideology is to provide you with a platform for advertising your profile and to boost your career opportunities and to maximize your reach to your potential recruiters which helps you find your desired job as a candidate and on the other hand to find a suitable candidate to fill their open position in their organization by the employer or the hirer. These information is not limited to sharing to these third parties listed below. Listed down here are the major third parties to whom we share the user information we gather from you.
- Shared with employers with data that you have shared on our portal to find you a job or forwarded to the employer who might be interested in your profile.
- We also share it to companies or employers or recruiters who are partnered with us to avail our Manpower services. Such companies which are looking to fill in their positions with a relevant profile shall be forwarded with your information if your profiles is found suitable for it to help you find the jobs faster.
- We are also a placement consultancy therefore, to enhance the possibilities for our candidates to find a job or to meet the requirement of the employers who have tied-up with us for placement service shall get to see the data of users who are registered with us. We shall even share your details via other communication mediums such as email, whatsapp, facebook, messaging devices etc.
- We may even share it with other companies who are tied-up for HR placement / Manpower placement for our candidates equally.
- Or to other third parties, if there is a legal requirement to serve
- We would also be including career services and resume service which can be outsourced to third parties, and in such case where you have opted for a resume service or a career service. We may share your user information to these third parties to meet these request from you.
- When you accept a job offer from an employer or decide to respond to a message from an employer, or while sharing your contact information with employer, let it be known that you are extending you consent to disclose your information and allowing to be contacted by the employer for purposes employment.
Information that is subject to disclosure :::
Sensitive Information not permitted for publishing :::
At any point in time when you do not want your profile to be visible to general public or to the registered users you always can hide you provide with the hide option available to you.
By using our website/application you also provide your consent on the fact that you will not be sharing any sensitive informations as below.
1. Information relating to racial or ethnic beliefs.
2. information relating to political beliefs
3. Information relating to philosophical and religious belief
4. Information relating to your association with trade-union or political parties
5. Information relating to mental health or genetic makeup
6. Information relating to sexual life or addictions
7. Information relating to committing criminal offences or penalties associated with it or any kind of proceedings.
8. Information relating to your aadhaar card number, or a national identification number
Keeping your account up-to-date :::
We request our users to keep their information up-to-date, therefore Jobbo provides its users the possibility to update, delete and correct their information any time when they need to do so.
Retention of data and storage duration :::
A crucially important message :::
Safe-guarding your user credential is the users duty and we strictly recommend our users to keep their user credential private and confidential at all times.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the
Grievance Officer are provided below:
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the
Grievance Officer are provided below.
Mr. Sreejith Balakrishnan
Divya Unnaithi Layout, Horamavu Agara Main rd
kalyan Nagar ,
Bangalore – 560043
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at